A bar cart is fantastic for those who want to include a bar into their entertainment but can’t really go around reconstructing the apartment or the house. So, this is where the bar cart rolls in, to your rescue. Easy to have around the place, can be moved around for cleaning and quickly amps up the luxe factor of your place.
- Great finish and quality.
- Casters don’t lock.
- Two spacious storage shelves.
- Comes in Charter Oak finish.
- Durable, black metal frame.
- Great quality and looks.
- Plenty of space.
- Removable top shelf.
- High quality MDF.
- Not easy to assemble.
This a 2 tier solid wood with metal pipe wire frame bar car is a product that delivers exactly what you need. Each shelf is made of 1.1-inch-thick solid wood in beautiful finish which makes the product look great and gives it room for sturdy performance.
In addition to using it as a bar cart, you can use it also to keep your books, or turn it into a fancy coffee cart as well. It comes with four lockable casters to ensure safety and ease of use.
- Beautiful vintage look with sturdy build quality.
- Has 2 shelves.
- Four lockable casters.
- Thick wood shelf.
- Not easy or convenient to assemble.
The 3-tier bar cart comes in combination with a vintage industrial look. While shelves are made of wood, the frame is made of metal.
It comes with 4 rolling casters for easy shifting, with 2 lockable wheels preventing the cart from sliding when stopped.
It comes with a removable top shelf and a hanging space for the wine glasses.
- Great design and look.
- 3 shelves for plenty of storage.
- Sturdy built.
- Not an easy task to assemble.
- Handles on 2 sides for easy moving.
This cart is an ideal choice for your dining room as it comes with three wooden drawer and 4 shelves which allows you to keep your accessories, books, laptop and other items on it. On the top of the cart stainless steel is used as it makes the top smooth and shiny.
The cart is very easy to clean as well, you just need a cloth to clean all the dirt and it will barely take any minute. The special thing of the cart is that it has also a towel holder.
- Stylish vintage look.
- Not sturdy enough.
- Holds up to 6 wine glasses and 5 wine bottles.
- Not much smooth wheel movement because of the plastic wheels.
- 4 smooth wheels that allow for smooth movement.
- Is on the heavier side.
- Holds up to 12 bottles.
- Has a beautiful and elegant look.
- Includes 4 non-marking casters for easy movement across the area.
- Plenty of space for everything.
- Not easy to assemble. Assembly instructions are not helpful
- Because there are no railings, there is likelihood for contents to fall off the shelf while moving.
- High-quality and classy look.
- Unique globe design with actual atlas printed on it.
- Can double up as a show piece in the apartment.
- Space inside the globe is limited.
The overall size of the cart is 42.5″W x 16.1″D x 33.7″H. It has three shelves and has handles on two sides. The frame of the cart is made of metal and the board is made of MDF.
It has four caster wheels, two of which are lockable for ease of use. It comes in beautiful wood finish. It can hold up to fourteen bottles of alcohol and between fourteen to twenty-one glasses.
The cart is quite versatile as the top can be used to hold snacks or as a tea or coffee station.
- 3 shelves for better organization and a lot of space.
- Made of MDF board.
- Easy to control and transport.
- Four caster wheels where two are lockable.
- Wine bottles slip and fall out of the rack while transporting.
Why Should You Buy Bar Carts?
Today, we are staying more and more indoor (thanks to Covid-19). It would be great to be able to still have drinks with friends without worrying about social distancing protocols or running into strangers and catching Covid. These bar carts are perfect for you wind down your day with.
Also we have come up with 9 Best Stainless Steel Bar Carts under your budget.