There are many models in the market, and choosing the best snowmobile dolly is something that proves to be quite a task, and also, often, people don’t invest too much time into it. Thus, we have made the process of selecting a snowmobile dolly pretty much easier by analyzing the top products to find out the model that you should consider first.
Here, we share our best recommendations of dollies that can be used by everyone. The dollies are pretty user friendly when it comes to their assembly and are impressively sturdy, offering a high carrying capacity.
We are confident to say that our recommendations are the ones that we believe to be of great quality but if you would like even more options, then be sure to check out Best Dollies of 2021 – Reviews & Top Picks.
Simple in looks but strong when it comes to lifting a snowmobile weighing almost upto 500 to 800 lbs on average. The Kastforce KF2014 snowmobile dolly comes with a set of three roller dollies with a lifting capacity upto 1500 lbs. However, the wheels are small, and they have been designed and perfected to work well only on concrete, rather than gravel or dirt.
To secure the slides, these dollies have four tie-down straps attached that are made of nylon making it sturdy and durable and also includes two 8×10 inch steel dollies grooved to fit under skis that can be secured well enough.
- Set of 3 roller dollies carries up to 1500 pounds.
- Sturdy and adjustable with nylon tie-down straps.
- Two 8×10 inch steel dollies grooved to fit under skis.
One 7×7 inch dolly under the rear track.
This dolly includes two standard ski dollies along with a track dolly for both motorized and non-motorized use. Due to the cotter pin assembly, the wheels of these dollies are steerable with measure 5 inches in diameter.
These dolly wheels are drivable that can work on grass, pavement, and gravel. Thus, they are suitable to be used on any surface, also on rough terrains too.
- Perfect for use on smooth, flat surfaces
- Swivel casters for maneuvering in tight spaces
- Painted steel dollies along with 2.5″ nylon wheels
- Two padded ski dollies with a strap.
- One-year replacement warranty
Now maneuver your snowmobile easily with this Black Ice snowmobile dolly, which is designed to be able to lift a snowmobile from 26.375″ to 39.5″ wide and lift snowmobiles upto the weight of 700 lbs. Its two 15-inch pneumatic tires allow you to lift and effortlessly move your snowmobiles around your shop or garage.
It includes two rubber lift pads and an adjustable hook-end strap that handles and loops around the rear bumper rail of the snowmobile and creates a strong grip for the security of your snowmobile. Constructed with heavy-duty steel along with a black powder coat finish enhancing its durability and preventing it from rusting, which ensures that it lasts for many seasons.
- Designed and structured for lifting a snowmobile from 26.375″ to 39.5″ wide
- Large pneumatic tires perfect for garage and shop floors
- Rubber lift pads and an adjustable hook-end strap
- Easy to use with a full-width 35″ long leverage handle
- Heavy-duty steel construction with a black paint finish; Some assembly required
This dolly includes monster wheels that measure upto 20-inch diameter and a width of 40 inches with reinforced spokes that are mounted on its double heavy-duty oversized bearings. This dolly leaves room for windshields and handlebars with risers and also keeps your snowmobile perfectly balanced.
The dolly features monster strength with its heavy gauge steel and powder coat finish, which makes it easy to maneuver the biggest sleds in snow or shop.
- 20 inches diameter and 40 inches wide monster wheels with reinforced spokes mounted on double heavy-duty oversized bearings
- Monster Frame keeps your sled perfectly balanced and safe.
- Heavy gauge steel along with powder coat finish in white, which makes it easy to maneuver the biggest sleds.
- Adjustable lift bars with dual lift points that offer a maximum and perfect fit.
- Extra-wide adjustable lift strap that optimizes weight distribution
- 2 Year Replacement
If you are looking for a large carrying capacity dolly for your snowmobile, the Goplus 3 PC Anti-Slip Snowmobile Dolly Set is what you exactly need. These dollies can lift and carry up to 1,500 lbs and move in any direction because of their swivel casters for 360-degree movement.
Structured and constructed from powder-coated steel, which makes it resistant to both rust and corrosion, which can prove to be quite helpful when you’re trying to put a wet snowmobile onto your trailer. Each dolly has a rubber coating on top to help secure the snowmobile in place and comes along with two V-type dollies and one flat dolly.
- Powder-coated heavy-duty steel frame keeping it resistant to rust and corrosion makes our snowmobile roller dolly durable and firm.
- Includes two V-type dollies for the front skis and one flat-type for the rear rack.
- Each caster for easy 360-degree maneuvering, which is perfect for a smooth run on flat surfaces.
- It comes pre-assembled, just simply attach the rollers, and is ready to use.
Why Should One Buy Dollies For Snowmobile?
Of course, a Snowmobile Dolly would be the perfect thing for you after seeing all these awesome products and their features. Having a good snowmobile dolly will help you move your snowmobile dollies around in your garage with ease and to make the right selection.
Now that we have established why to buy, let us address a few points you consider before making a purchase, such as:
- Design and structure of dolly
- Cost of the product
- Weight carrying capacity
With this, if you still wish to get more information, then ensure that you check out 5 Best Trash Cans Dollies Of 2020.