Kitchen carts nowadays are a common piece of furniture, a lot of people prefer to have a rolling cart in their kitchen for extra storage, and also to make the aesthetics of the house better.
These carts are basically used to transfer plates, bowls, glasses, cutlery, and food from the kitchen to the living/dining room.
Most of the kitchen carts are multi-functional. As they have a lot of storage, the countertops of the carts can be used for storing bowls and vessels for daily use along with snacks.
Kitchen carts do make our lives simpler and more organized, and so we bring to you the 3 best white kitchen carts, for daily use. Let’s dig deeper, and get to know more about these carts, which were hand-picked from our list of the Best Kitchen Carts of 2021 – Reviews & Top Picks
This kitchen cart is the perfect solution for your small kitchen. It is the perfect accessory for your existing decor and makes the kitchen functional.
Having it in your kitchen will make the place more organized with everything having its definite storage place. It has a soft natural white finish which makes it a decent piece of furniture.
- It is a multi-functional kitchen island cart which makes it perfect for small spaces with a solid wood top, spacious storage options, and durable casters for mobility.
- It is designed with some extra accessories like that of a towel bar and a spice rack for added convenience.
- It also includes a drawer and a cupboard for ample storage options.
- It is shipped in one box and is available in multiple colors. Assembly required, hardware included.
- Product dimensions: 32”L x 19”W x 35.5”H. Weight limits: 30 lbs
- It doesn’t take up much space in your kitchen.
- It has a lot of storage places which allows you to keep a lot of stuff.
- It has four- caster wheels, because of which you can easily roll the cart from one room to another.
- The hardware provided is very organized.
- The material used is cheap and so doesn’t last long.
- The metal screws to be put in the wood come off now and then.
This butcher block kitchen cart is perfect for miscellaneous storage. It is made up of sustainable hardwood, and it perfectly complements the existing kitchen aesthetics. Unlike a lot of carts, this kitchen cart stands up high on the wheels, the design makes it flexible to attach or remove the casters
- It is made up of sustainable hardwood.
- The cart has two utility drawers on metal drawer slides along with a two-door cabinet.
- The style is clean and simple yet classy, with a white body and natural finish. The top will coordinate well with most of the decorating schemes.
- Measures 33-3/4-inch width by 18-1/2-inch depth by 36-inch height
- The metal drawers slide easily, which makes it easy to access things inside
- It can be used with or without wheels, as the wheels are removable
- A towel bar at each end makes it more convenient for the user
- It has a brilliant white finish with a clear protective lacquer and stainless steel accents
- The parts of the cart are not labeled which might make assembling pretty tricky for some people.
- As the size of the cart is small, it can hold only limited items inside the cabinet as well as on the top.
The foldable yet sturdy 3-Tier Kitchen Cart is the perfect essential for your kitchen. The wheels in the cart make it mobile and can travel wherever you need it. Whether you need some extra space for a barbeque, a buffet corner, or a temporary and portable bar, this cart has you covered.
It is a multi-purpose cart that can be used to store not only your kitchen supplies but your pool supplies too.
The sturdy powder-coated steel frame is topped with 2 inches of solid wood that can hold up to 100 pounds. Below there are two shelves made of steel. It’s a sturdy piece of furniture that provides three extra layers of vertical counter/storage space to move wherever it’s needed.
With such a genius helper like the Origami Kitchen Cart you get more productive, you are more organized, and less stressed about your next party. It comes in various colors like black, white, and silver which makes it a perfect fit in every style of kitchen.
- It opens and folds in under 10 seconds. No assembly is required. 100% Pre-Assembled from the box.
- Sturdy steel frame with a wood top and Towel bar on one end.
- 4 professional-grade caster wheels with smart-lock function, which makes mobility easy and convenient.
- Origami Kitchen Islands are made to hold up to 200 pounds. The weight of the kitchen cart is 39 pounds.
- It is white in color and is made up of wood, metal, and steel.
- It’s lightweight but tough and sturdy.
- The height is appropriate and convenient to work and the worktop size is spacious.
- Assembling is easy and takes less than 5 mins.
- Can easily be stored when not in use.
- The material used is cheap so the cart might start cracking.
Why Should One Buy A White Kitchen Cart?
With so many things to store, a kitchen cart is a must-have accessory for every kitchen. It matches with every decor, gives more space for organizing things, and most of them are mobile which makes it easy for us to move them from one place to another, wherever we need it.
So we have compiled the 3 best white kitchen carts at reasonable prices to make your life simpler and better. If you are looking for an affordable cart with a stool, check out our list of the 3 Best Kitchen Carts With Stools.