There are different types of service carts available in the market, a small utility cart, kitchen carts, beach carts, trolleys, heavy-duty carts, equipment stands, and many more.
All of these options come with shelves, drawers, handles, wheels, etc, and are helpful in organizing and transporting things from one place to another. Choose among the Best Service Carts Of 2021 – Reviews & Top Picks for rolling carts, that you can easily buy online to maximize your efficiency at your home or workplace or anywhere you go.
Keep a checklist ready about the following functionalities of service carts depending on your business requirements before purchasing the cart.Look for metal frame carts and larger wheels for carrying and transporting heavy load supplies.
Size matters everywhere, if you are thinking of buying a cart for small spaces in your office to keep your necessities organized at one place with the benefit of shifting the items from one place to another saving time in need go for small size service carts.
The carts are mostly lightweight and durable with steel or plastic frames. The wooden coating carts look stylish and match the decor of your cabin, office, or garage
Check out these top three utility service carts that give your office, garage, any other workplace an additional space to organize or transport necessities from one place to another.
- Advanced material construction: High-density structural foam construction makes this 2-shelf rolling cart sturdy, lightweight, and maneuverable; it also won’t rust, dent, chip, or peel
- Perfect for the heaviest loads: This service cart with wheels is perfect for transporting materials, supplies, and heavy loads in almost any environment; Structural foam provides more durability than other materials, offering 500 pounds of storage weight capacity
- Easy Maneuverability: Ergonomically designed push cart handle provides optimum hand placement and push height improving control and worker safety; Navigate warehouses, classrooms, loading docks, or stock rooms with ease
- Specially designed wheels: 5-inch non-marking thermoplastic rubber swivel casters absorb shock, provide floor surface protection, and quiet operation; Excellent on linoleum, tile, terrazzo, wood, smooth concrete, and carpet
- Peerless customization: Molded-in storage compartments, holsters, hooks, and notches, customizable fittings, and easy access bottom shelf make space for all your tools and keep them close at hand; Plus, a built-in V notch holds the pipe securely for safe cutting
- Made in USA: Recognized as a “Brand of the Century”, Rubbermaid is 1 of only 100 companies named as having an impact on the American way of life; Rubbermaid Commercial Products are made in Winchester, Virginia
- 1 year warranty: Rubbermaid provides a warranty to the original owner that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of the original purchase
- Dimensions: 34.25 inches x 17.38 inches x 31.5 inches
- Sturdy and Durable
- Easy to assemble
- The cart can hold a good load without tipping.
- Screws are required to assemble the cart
- Assembling of both swivel wheels should be done on the handle sides of the cart.
With a load capacity of 400 pounds, this cart is ideal to carry and transport liquid cleaning, supplies, heavy pieces of equipment from one place to another.
The rolling cart allows easy maneuverability to the cart through the corners and tight surfaces, its three spacious recessed shelf trays will secure the supplies from falling.
- Utility cart ideal for use in commercial, industrial, hospitality, retail, and other settings
- Can support up to 400 pounds of supplies, tools, and products
- Rolling caster wheels allow for easy pivoting and maneuverability
- 3 spacious recessed shelf trays that help keep items from falling out while in transit
- Durable, lightweight polypropylene plastic construction with metal fixtures and pillars
- Push handles on both sides for convenience
- The cart is sturdy enough to carry a load
- Easy to assemble
- The cart is durable
- Sometimes large four rolling wheels are difficult to assemble.
- Laminated wood and steel framing with universal magnifier holder on each side
- Overall dimensions: H 33″ 1/2 X L 25″ X W 14″
- Two drawers (One lockable One regular) Drawers inside measurements are: 19.5″ Length X 10.6″ Deep X 4.3″ Height (Cleared Height)
- Assembly required
- The wood surface Will not easily scratch, stain
- Protective edge to help keep items from falling from sides of the cart
- Super Smooth drawer movement
- The cart rolls smoothly over the surfaces
- Durable and Sturdy
- Easy to assemble.
- Drawers need improvements.
Why Buy Service Utility Carts?
Service carts are a piece of equipment designed to act as a helping hand in organizing your things, and carrying the heavy load of tools or other utility items that you require at your workplace just within hands reach.
If you are looking for the carts that make your workplace more organized with the essential items or supplies in one place without any hassle then go for these carts! If you’re looking for more options, check out the 9 Best Folding Service Carts For Traveling.